Complaint Review: ROBIN BIRDSALL, Herbalife Home Business

• Submitted: Fri, December 17, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, July 27, 2009

• Reported By:san diego California
ROBIN BIRDSALL, Herbalife Home Business
2692 Pearl Howlett Road Longmont, Colorado U.S.A.

ROBIN BIRDSALL, Herbalife Work at Home ScamsHome Business HERBALIFE RIP OFFS Longmont Colorado

*Consumer Comment: An Honest Person

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: You Obviously Have Your Facts Confused

WATCH OUT for the BIG SCAM from HERBALIFE HOME BUSINESS!!!!

I payed the 40.00 for the desicion package keeping in mind that I had 90 days to get the money back GUARANTEED - BIG LIE!!

After 2 weeks I read and watch the desicion package, which by the way DOESN'T tell you anything, I asked to get my money back and NEVER GOT IT.

This Certified Coach named ROBIN BIRDSALL from Colorado at first was nice but as soon as I demanded my money back, she showed HER TRUE COLORS, she became not only rude, but unethical, unprofessional and bottom line SCUM BAG.

I regreted given her my email address because she became a NIGHTMARE, I had to block her from my email.

They DON'T GIVE YOUR MONEY BACK!!!! they are full of LIES. THE ONLY HOME BUSINESS THEY DO IS TO GET YOUR MONEY, I'm glad I learn with only the 40.00 and didn't get involved. DON'T BELIEVE THEM, YOU WILL, let me say again YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!

Lizet
san diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2004 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ROBIN-BIRDSALL-Herbalife-Home-Business/Longmont-Colorado-80504/ROBIN-BIRDSALL-Herbalife-Work-at-Home-ScamsHome-Business-HERBALIFE-RIP-OFFS-Longmont-Colo-123379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ROBIN BIRDSALL, Herbalife Home Business

An Honest Person

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

I have known Robin for many years and know that she would NEVER intentionally bring any harm, discomfort, dismay or problems to ANY person she deals with! She is exceptionally aware of business relationships and would absolutely do nothing to harm herself in any business dealings. She has NEVER mentioned this incident to me but I feel it unfair to her character and my integrity to let it go unaddressed. If Robin knew of an unsatisfied customer she would most definitely have taken care of it in a professional and kind manner. Please do not take a simple miscommunication as a bad business practice!

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

You Obviously Have Your Facts Confused

AUTHOR: Robin - (U.S.A.)

I would like to point out that Lizet DID, in fact, recieve the refund - and according to my bank statement, cashed it on December 24.

I tried numerous times to explain through email that I had accidently left the apartment number off the address on the first refund check, (which I sent immediately). It took a while, but finally came back to me with "insufficient address" stamped on it. I sent the envelope to Lizet to prove that I had attempted to refund her immediately, and sent her the check again, this time with the apartment number!

In addition, the phone number she gave me was incorrect, so when I tried to call and explain the situation, I was unknowingly leaving apologetic messages on SOMEONE ELSE'S phone!

It is very unfortunate when honest business people like myself get falsly accused of lying.