Complaint Review: Robin Schmitt

• Updated: Sat, May 10, 2014

• Reported By: UGHEP — Dallas Texas
Robin Schmitt
3000 Kellway Drive Carrollton, Texas USA

Robin Schmitt , Robin Schmidt, Rick A. Smith, Securus HR, MMC Group, Carrollton, TX, LinkedIn, PLEASE TELL YOUR CONTRACTOR MMC TO PAY ME MY MONEY! MMC GROUP HAS BEEN SUED IN FEDERAL TEXAS COURT FOR NON PAYMENT OF WAGES! YOU HAVE NOT RESPONDED TO MY EMAILS! MMC LIED TO ME ABOUT SECURUS JOB DETAILS AND WHEN WE COMPLAINED SECURUS HAD MMC THREATEN US!!! HELP US!! WE HAVE FAMILIES TO FEED! THEY ARE TAKING THE MONEY OF LOW WAGE TEMPS! ROBBIN SCHMITT HAVE A HEART! PLEASE ! Carrollton Texas

THIS IS AN OPEN LETTER TO SECURUS HR ROBBIN SCHMITT

Ms. Schmitt, I was recently hired to work in the Securus Technologies call center at 3000 Kellway Drive, Carrollton, TX 75006. We've spoken to each other before. Recently in fact. As you know call center employees, regardless of their experience, are hired on at a starting rate of $10.00 dollars an hour. All call center employees are hired on through MMC Group Staffing Agency which has, to my understanding, an exclusive contract with SECURUS.

Ms. Robbin Schmitt, MMC has informed me they will cut my wage down to MINIMUM WAGE. It wasn't enough that we (the new hires) endured days of what I consider intimidation from both MMC and Securus about the many, many ways we could be fired; we also found out that the dates of pay and the pay cycle were also very different than what we were originally told. We were rushed through the documents in orientation and were not allowed sufficient time to even read them. Now I find out that MMC placed a clause to allow themselves to "help themselves" to our already meager $10.00 an hour earnings if we for whatever the reason could not continue.

Ms. Schmitt, certainly you have a conscience. I worked for your company and now I will get close to HALF of what I Earned. We are already STRUGGLING. Many people quit the class (myself included) because as we stated to Securus HR, were brought in under FALSE AND INCORRECT INFORMATION!

Ms. Schmitt WE NEED OUR MONEY!!!!

Ms. Scmitt, for a 40 hour work week for Securus Technologies, after MMC takes the additional salary I've earned, after my gas costs, I will barely see a check for $160.00!!!  $160.00 for an entire weeks pay!!

Ms. Schmitt HAVE A HEART. I HAVE A FAMILY TO FEED.

I NEED MY EARNINGS!

TO THE PUBLIC-

I WOULD SINCERELY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP. PLEASE CALL MS. ROBBIN  SCHMITT AT 972-277-0310 AND ASK HER TO MAKE SURE MMC GROUP (Who are located at 105 Decker Court, Suite 1100, IRVING, TX 75062) PAYS ME ALL OF MY MONEY!!!!

SECURUS IS EQUALLY LIABLE!  IF I DONT GET MY WAGES!

tel:972-277-0310

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2014 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robin-Schmitt/Carrollton-Texas-75006/Robin-Schmitt-Robin-Schmidt-Rick-A-Smith-Securus-HR-MMC-Group-Carrollton-TX-Link-1145602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robin Schmitt