Complaint Review: robinson reagan & young pllc

• Updated: Mon, April 30, 2012

• Reported By: munich — antioch Tennessee United States of America
robinson reagan & young pllc
105 broadway suite 300 nashville, Tennessee United States of America

robinson reagan & young pllc Ruining peoples live with bad attitude nashville, Tennessee

I have medical bills from Nashville General Hospital, which I tried to make arrangements, but they never really want to work with me. Because the amount they wanted me to pay was beyond my limits. I only make around @21,000/year and I have 3 dependents. Reason for this the hospital granted me with a charity card, later around. And my question is Isn't this a public hospital? Why they harass people that can't make payments with this collections agency?

Recently I receive a letter from Robinson Reagan & Young, firstly the automatic machine said press 5 if you need Spanish, but when you requested it says its INVALID. When I got a representative I told her this and she replied that the Spanish girl wasn't available. I stated her that was not the meaning of invalid. I asked how many account I have in this hospital because I had made a payment of $46.00 and the day that I made this payment the representative from the hospital told me that I didn't have any BALANCE left. (lie).

But the representative from Robinson Reagan & Young, told me that she didn't see that this payment has been made, that I would have to contact the hospital. Aren't you representing the hospital??? I told her that when I called the hospital they told me I need to called then and know she says I need to call the hospital????? Which one it is??? Furthermore in the letter they sent me( lawyers office), they specifies that if they don't heard from me within 30 days they will report me to credit bureau, (lie).

And they already did. Not just one but 3 times. In another word they already ruin mine credit, before letting me know. I explained her that the hospital granted me with the charity card because my low income, and she hung up the phone on me. I called her back and the put me on hold until her answer machine came up. She was rude, treated with no respect and on top of everything they just lie in my face, ruining your credit with no remorse. What can I do?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2012 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/robinson-reagan-young-pllc/nashville-Tennessee-37201/robinson-reagan-young-pllc-Ruining-peoples-live-with-bad-attitude-nashville-Tennessee-876111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on robinson reagan & young pllc