Complaint Review: Rochester Insulated Glass Rick Wolk

• Updated: Tue, February 25, 2014

• Reported By: Tomahawk Glass — winter springs Florida
Rochester Insulated Glass Rick Wolk
73 Merrick Circle, PO Box 168 Manchester, New York USA

Rochester Insulated Glass Rick Wolk RIG Rick Wolk LYING THIEVES SCAM ARTIST BEWARE STAY AWAY Rochester Insulated Glass Rick Wolk Manchester New York

I wish I could give RIG zero stars. I have never had such an awful experience in the Glass industry as I did in dealing with RIG and Rick Wolk the President. I was told that they follow ASTM industry standards while fabricating their architectural glass. They provided me with 2 pieces of glass for a Mayors Jewelry Store that were 130" x 137" x 13/16 thick that weighed 1500 lbs ea. after we installed them my client was cleaning the glass and noticed a 1/4 x 3/4 long piece of trash inside the glass laminated between the 2 pieces. I immediately notified Rick and his staff of this issue after no response and constant nagging I finally received a response from Rick, It was a ASTM form with a chart allowing 1/8 sized dirt between the panes on a glass this size after showing Rick pictures of my Trash next to a tape measure clearly illustrating the trash was way over spec he responded with this below email mocking my prior desperate attempts to get him to do the right thing with my question marks asking him why they are trying to dispute something so clearly outside their allowable dirt size. Then mocking my inspiring business quote i always have in my signature. What a professional !! This guy is your president ? Sounds like He should be in your daycare room not running the company . I Look forward to telling everyone I meet to STAY AWAY FROM RIG AND RICK WOLK !!!!!!!! "Allen, ? The defect that is visible in the photograph is within an allowable size in a piece of glass of this size. ?Should you choose to replace the glass?RIG will hold the original pricing and terms from the original order for 30 days. Please keep in mind that if another piece of glass is produced, there is a possibility that the same acceptable defect may occur. ? "Annoying customers quickly get removed from the customer list" - Richard Wolk ? Richard Wolk"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2014 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rochester-Insulated-Glass-Rick-Wolk/Manchester-New-York-14504/Rochester-Insulated-Glass-Rick-Wolk-RIG-Rick-Wolk-LYING-THIEVES-SCAM-ARTIST-BEWARE-STAY-A-1126519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rochester Insulated Glass Rick Wolk