Complaint Review: rock bottom rate transport

• Submitted: Thu, June 12, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, June 12, 2014

• Reported By: cheynemitt — pembroke pines Florida
rock bottom rate transport
Internet USA

rock bottom rate transport rockbottomratetransport.com, rbrt, Michael malinosky Stole money from my bank account Fort Myers Florida

I was told that Rock Bottom Rate Transport was going to charge me $50 through debiting my bank account for their service of putting my vehicle on the Central Dispatch Board and that the fee for me to pay the driver when the vehicle arrives will be $225. I agreed to this. By the way, I have had this company broker shipping jobs in the past few weeks for the same charge. This time was different. Yesterday I received a hotline message from chase.com which is my bank. The message said that Rock Bottom Rate Transport has withdrawn $100 and the agreed fee was $50. I called Mike on the phone and he said his rates are now $95 and if I dont like it I can find another company. I asked him to credit my money back in to my account for the overage he took out and he said he will not pick up my truck for anything less than $95. I repeatedly asked him why did you write to me that you were taking out $50 and after I agreed in writing to the $50 that you took out $100. He said because he wanted to and that was his rate as of now. Well, to make matters worse, he went in to my bank again today June 12th. 2014 and took $50 more dollars out. I asked him if there was a clerical error and he told me that he was too busy to discuss this matter. The vehicle has not been sent and this broker has been taking money out of my Chase Bank Account repeatedly without permission. This person is rude, talks sideways and is fully non compliable. Will someone please stop this from happening.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2014 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rock-bottom-rate-transport/internet/rock-bottom-rate-transport-rockbottomratetransportcom-rbrt-Michael-malinosky-Stole-mon-1154234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rock bottom rate transport