• Report: #1131931

• Updated: Fri, April 18, 2014

• Reported By: sparkleme2 — Oak Grove Missouri
Rock Creek Kennel - Kansas City, KS & Meriden, KS
Kansas City, Kansas USA

Rock Creek Kennel - Kansas City, KS & Meriden, KS Clover Acres Farm - Kansas City, KS With held Deposit after I found out that this Company has a bad rating with the Better Business Bureau Kansas City Kansas

*General Comment: Additional information worth looking at!!!

*Consumer Comment: Clover acres farm

I sent a deposit of $250 to Rock Creek Kennels located in Kansas City, KS for a wired haired fox terrier puppy.  After I put the check in the mail I discovered that this company is rated "F" with the Better Business Bureau of Kansas.  I also found a complaint against this company on reederratings.com. I have found 2 websites for Rock Creek Kennels.  One located in Meriden, KS and one in Kansas City, KS.  Both websites list the same phone number as does a 3rd business: Clover Acre Farms.  I contacted Micheal (who the cell phone number belongs to) to tell him I was putting a stop payment on the check and he went ballistic.  By the time I got to the bank the check had already cleared my account.  He will not give me a refund for my deposit.

I beleive that the the websites are fronts for a kennel that is not located in Kansas City, KS.  There is not a physical address for this company listed on any of the websites or Michael's last name.  I can not find where any of the companies are registered with the Secretary of State to do business in the State of Kansas.  My next endevor is to call the USDA to find out if any of these kennels are even licensed.  I am just putting this information out there so that anyone else that runs across Rock Creek Kennel or Michael thinks twice before they buy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2014 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rock-Creek-Kennel-Kansas-City-KS-Meriden-KS/Kansas-City-Kansas-66101/Rock-Creek-Kennel-Kansas-City-KS-Meriden-KS-Clover-Acres-Farm-Kansas-City-KS-Wit-1131931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rock Creek Kennel - Kansas City, KS & Meriden, KS

#1 General Comment

Additional information worth looking at!!!

AUTHOR: Ashley - ()

enter this into your browser. What you find is eye opening and sickening. http://cravendesires.blogspot.com/2010/03/accused-iowa-puppy-miller-is-convicted.html?m=1

his phone number is connected to 19 different IP addresses (you can find that in google)

he has been known to go as David turner and Michael.

Clover acres farm

AUTHOR: Ashley - ()

I just recently purchased an Akita puppy from them. I was promised vaccine documentation upon arrival, which I did not receive. the puppy has also been sick since i got him. I email MicGael about it to see if he was sick before he was shipped so that I could be very thorough with my vet. I received very derogatory and rude responses. he was defenvsive and accusatory. He called me a bad pet owner and said he felt sorry for the puppy for being in my care. I have never had an unhealthy animal in my life nor treated an animal poorly. He sais that I was up to no good and keeps insisting that I am refusing to take the puppy when I never did. My vet cant treat him without knowing what he was given by the breeder and Michael refuses to disclose that information with me and I still have not received documentation as per requested. This was by far te worst experience with a breeder of my life and I strongly discourage anyone else from using this breeder. Thank you