Complaint Review: Rock of Ages Kennel

• Updated: Mon, January 20, 2014

• Reported By: RDLPD2 — SAN MARCOS California
Rock of Ages Kennel
298 South 11270 East Road Momence, Illinois USA

Rock of Ages Kennel DOG RANSOM - FRAUDULENT BREEDER TAKES PAYMENT AND DOES NOT DELIVER Momence Illinois

*Author of original report: Rock of Ages has offered a resolutuon. I am now a happy customer.

A deposit payment was sent for a dog in August, 2013 to Lori Berg at Rock of Ages Kennel. It is now January 20th and I still have no dog.

What's worse is now my son was diagnosed with Lymphoma and my family can really use the money. I may have continued to patiently wait for a puppy wto no avail if this had not happened. After contacting Lori Berg from Rock Of Ages Kennel explaining that I was tired of waiting (it has been 5 months since sending my deposit) and needed a refund, she refuses to issue it.

This organization has taken my money, and has not delivered my puppy. They do a good job of marketing their scam and I'm sure I am not the only unsuspecting victem. At this point, I either need Rock of Ages (Scam of Ages) kennel to refund my money or deliver as promised. The seller is telling me now to wait untill March for delivery and I strongly doubt even that will happen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2014 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rock-of-Ages-Kennel/Momence-Illinois-60954-/Rock-of-Ages-Kennel-DOG-RANSOM-FRAUDULENT-BREEDER-TAKES-PAYMENT-AND-DOES-NOT-DELIVER-Mo-1116958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rock of Ages Kennel

Rock of Ages has offered a resolutuon. I am now a happy customer.

AUTHOR: RDLPD2 - ()

Rock of Ages has offered a satisfactory resolution to the issue, all complaints have been resolved. I am now a satisfied customer.