Complaint Review: Rock Solid Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, August 07, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, August 07, 2014

• Reported By: Broadway427 — Minneapolis Minnesota
Rock Solid Inc.
2277 Minnesota 36 St. Paul, Minnesota USA

Rock Solid Inc. Deceptive, intentionally kept employees in the dark. Terrible pay structure! St. Paul or Roseville Minnesota

I started working for Rock Solid in March of 2014. I quit my job of ten years because I was told there was "unlimited earning potential." Now let me break down what it is they do. It is 100% commission, and you go door to door trying to convince businesses to buy office supplies from Quill.com on the spot. Commission is 28% of the sale and there are several bonuses that are promised and then never paid. I was one of the top sales people in my time there, and my last paycheck was $114.00 for 50 hours of work. ($2.28 per hour) Now I was told the bonuses for 8 sales a week and 10 sales a week would be easy for me to attain. I come to find out that those bonuses are only paid out if the entire office has 30% or better retention rate. Meaning that 30% or more of the customers that bought office supplies from these "account managers" have to reorder on their own within 6 weeks or no one gets bonuses. I was personally robbed of almost $3000 in bonuses I assumed were owed to me. For obvious reasons, the turnover is very high. So after I had been with Rock Solid for only 2 months, I was now interviewing and hiring staff. I felt so bad the first time I interviewed a man with his MBA. I was trained to hit the main points, use cryptic buzz words to talk up the company, and hopefully convince this man to be another door to door office supply sales person. I also felt a bit robbed when I was taking time out of my day to interview and train new employees without any possibility of compensation. To make a long story a little shorter, Rock Solid is right on the cusp of slave labor, it is immoral, unethical, and I can only hope will soon be illegal. Please for the love of God, pass this along and help me shut them down!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2014 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rock-Solid-Inc/St-Paul-Minnesota-55113/Rock-Solid-Inc-Deceptive-intentionally-kept-employees-in-the-dark-Terrible-pay-structu-1168198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rock Solid Inc.