Complaint Review: Rocket Science in Long Beach

• Updated: Sat, October 19, 2013

• Reported By: MNDHSP — Long Beach California
Rocket Science in Long Beach
4195 N Viking Way Long Beach, CA 90808 Long Beach, California USA

Dianne Burgos (Hairstylist) She messed up my hair and i went back to fix it and she was rude and said i couldnt see the color correclty. Very rude girl! Who would tell their client that they can see color correctly. I loved my red hair and she gave me brown! Long Beach California

Dont go to Rocket Science at 4195 N Viking Way  Long Beach, CA 90808
(562) 425-2201 and see dianne burgos. This women messed up my hair and would not fix it. I loved my red long hair and she made it brown and then had the nerve to tell me that I CANT SEE ITS RED. I asked for my moeny back and she said NO. Then I asked to speak w/Julie her boss (owner) and she said No as well. DONT GET YOUR HAIR DONE HERE!!!!

Dianne BURGOS is a SCAM! 562-356-7759!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2013 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rocket-Science-in-Long-Beach/Long-Beach-California-90808/Dianne-Burgos-Hairstylist-She-messed-up-my-hair-and-i-went-back-to-fix-it-and-she-was-1093087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rocket Science in Long Beach