Complaint Review: Rocking Body

• Updated: Fri, October 18, 2013

• Reported By: jfjohn77 — Livingston Texas
Rocking Body
3357 H. Southpark Pl Grove City , Ohio USA

Rocking Body Team BeachbodyFitness Body OnlineBeachbody, LLC Bait and Switch Scam Grove City Ohio

I recently went online to order the Rockin' Body Workout videos I saw in an infomercial on TV. The commercial said $58.85... 75% off, now $19.95. I didn't want to call the 1-800 number because in my experience the opperators spend more of your time trying to talk you into buying something extra and confusing you, so by the end of the call you really don't know what you will receive or what you will paid for it. I thought I was being safe and smart by going online..... Not so! I clicked the buttom next to the same photo I had seen on TV. The one showing 7 DVD's, I received 1 DVD and my credit card was charged $30.95. I guess S&H was $11.00.

When I contacted them about this, they told me "I had ordered the upgrade version and if I wished to return it, they would issue a refund, less shipping." So now, inorder to get what I wanted in the first place, I will be out of shipping charges twice and they are making money on that also.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2013 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rocking-Body/Grove-City-Ohio-43123/Rocking-Body-Team-BeachbodyFitness-Body-OnlineBeachbody-LLC-Bait-and-Switch-Scam-Grove-C-1092964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rocking Body