Complaint Review: Rockland

• Updated: Tue, March 25, 2014

• Reported By: Beth — RoYAL OAK Michigan
Rockland
850 Stephenson Hwy, Ste 306 Troy, Select State/Province USA

Rockland I was called this morning by a recruiter for the company. She was cagey and gave very little details re the position. Troy MI - Michigan

I received a call from a recruiter named "Stacie" who asked me to meet for an interview right away to discuss a position in "asset management". She was very hesitant to give any info as to name/description of job I would be interviewing for, or the name of the company. Finally she told me one of the positions available was "branch management" but said "no, they were not a bank...instead a Fortune 500 company trading on the NY stock exchange", etc. I told her I did not have an MBA in business or finance, but she thought I had "transferrable skilld" by looking at my online resume.

So I checked out their address and VOILA! Thank you Matilda and others who reported this scam. I won't waste my lunch hour for this interview.

Beth

Royal Oak, MI

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2014 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rockland/Troy-Select-StateProvince-48083/Rockland-I-was-called-this-morning-by-a-recruiter-for-the-company-She-was-cagey-and-gave-1133503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rockland