Complaint Review: Rocks Vision

Rocks Vision
3535 Peachtree Rd 30326 Atlanta, Georgia USA

Rocks Vision Antonio Vincent Bully, crook, scam, lie Atlanta Georgia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: SMOKESCREEN FROM DANIEL PORTIS WEBSITE CANDI

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Daniel Portis Website Candi stay far away!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: JUST LOOK UP WEBSITECANDI REVIEWS ON RIFOFF

*Author of original report: An agreement has ben reached!

*Author of original report: Its over!

*Author of original report: Using the N word again!

*Author of original report: Mr Health and Fitness

*Author of original report: Look how this Child acts

*Author of original report: Rock Vision is the queen of PLAGIARISM!!!

Antonio Vincent and rocks vision is the worst company and client I have ever worked with! We set all of our clients on monthly payment and Antonio Vincent disconnected the payment plan and did not follow the rules! He requested a refund from our merchant back in January and now in May he is calming to never got the charge back. Antonio Vincent and the rock vision brand has been harassing us and cussing at us over text messages. Very childish man born 1964 should not act this way. Dude you are 50 its time to grow up!

Never deal with this man or company. Antonio Vincent wants things done only his way and how is he to tell a developer how to do anything when he can’t even use a computer. Over screen share he did not even know how to save a picture or work a app. Come on how old are you really?

At the end of the day all I can say is RUN! If you see this guy coming RUN! He can’t have any concrete relationships because no one would ever put up with his mess. I guess this is why he is trying to trick people in to thinking they can lead a good life with the crap he is selling! Fake people sell FAKE products.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2014 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rocks-Vision/Atlanta-Georgia-30326/Rocks-Vision-Antonio-Vincent-Bully-crook-scam-lie-Atlanta-Georgia-1143824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rocks Vision

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

SMOKESCREEN FROM DANIEL PORTIS WEBSITE CANDI

AUTHOR: scammed by website candy - ()

Always check the integrity of your web designer, here are some suggestions that helped me with investigating Daniel Portis and his company Website Candi after I was scammed

* Google the name of the company and the owner

* Go to the BBB website then enter the name of the company in the search section

* Google the owners name and busted on the same line (Normally you can see when they have been arrested and why)

* Check 3 references then check the site worked

* Go with your gut, when they promise the world for less you can bet it's a lie

If you have already been taken I suggest you take them to small claims court in your county, it's cheap and easy.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Daniel Portis Website Candi stay far away!

AUTHOR: scammed by website candy - ()

This is an example of not doing your homework before hiring a web designer, this is a pure smokescreen from Daniel to hide the truth of his criminal way of doing business. Daniel Portis of Website Candi already has numerous complaints on this site and is a convicted felon who scammed me and just needs to payback what he owes. No words for these childish remarks from Daniel, my suggestion to him is to get out of the web design business and start living a better life. See you in court

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

JUST LOOK UP WEBSITECANDI REVIEWS ON RIFOFF

AUTHOR: scammed by website candy - ()

Daniel Portis as a designer needs to just pay me what he owes, this is nothing but a smokescreen. Read his reviews on RIPOFF.COM ( Wedsitecandi )and you will see I am just another sucker who fell for his service. My hopes he will just pay me what he owes or I will just drag him into court. No words for this review just reading this tells me I should have done my homework

An agreement has ben reached!

AUTHOR: Website Candi. Inc - ()

"I Daniel Portis and Website Candi Inc. would like to retract my statements about Antonio Vincent and Rocks Vision I and my company digress. Vincent and Rocks Vision and Daniel Portis have reached an agreement."

Its over!

AUTHOR: Website Candi. Inc - ()

Using the N word again!

AUTHOR: Oh My! - ()

Hre is the man him self calling black men "N*****" What would MLK think about this? Do you want to do one on one training with him to be talked about and calles a n***** to?

Mr Health and Fitness

AUTHOR: Bullying Fat girls by Antonio Vincent - ()

Here are examples of the CEO, FOUNDER and the number one person that will shut down his own company! Here is Antonio Vincent making fun of FAT girls in instagram and refering to he own family as "Niggas" This is the guy you truly want to watch out for!

Antonio Vincent Callin his on family niggas, what do you think he will call you? http://instagram.com/p/b9h97jGBs5/

Antonio Vincent making fun of FAT Women! http://instagram.com/p/Tork3VGBkx/

Now I am sure he will delete both post so please enjoy the images he can't remove!

Look how this Child acts

AUTHOR: Tweet at me! - ()

This is the kinda mess he does from his social media accounts! You can't have a real business and do childish stupid stuff like tweet nothing but HATE! This dude has some real issues and Im sure it runs really deep! He is always posting pictures with his dog because I don't think any woman would deal with his childish mess! If you get you fat blasted with rock blurry vision make sure you do it his way because he will try to bully you online. The funny thing is 5 of my clients called text and emailed because of his childish games and all of them reported him on Facebook and Twitter... He is about to be shut down and wont even know what hit him! Man please pray for this dude to take off his panties and GROW UP!

Rock Vision is the queen of PLAGIARISM!!!

AUTHOR: BUSTED - ()

Here is another reason it was so hard to working with this fool... he wanted me to steal from other peoples websites. You can see here where he had another developer steal because I was not doing it! http://imgur.com/nUQ8t7g

Here is his stolen page http://www.rocksvision.com/media.html

Here is where he stole it from! http://www.zeronasuccess.com/MediaSpotlight.aspx

The entire site is a fraud. Trust me not one page is original. EVERY ONE is STOLEN AND I CAN PROVE IT!!!!