Complaint Review: rockstar subscription agency

• Submitted: Fri, June 22, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, April 25, 2014

• Reported By: thunderhorse — york Pennsylvania United States of America
rockstar subscription agency
13 eagle street,gloversville NY 12078 gloversville, New York United States of America

rockstar subscription agency dustin fergeson I paid him 105.00 dollars in cash to send magazines to military members gloversville, New York

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: B***S***

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: complant

A young man going by the name of Dustin Fergeson talked me into buying $105.00, in cash, worth of magazines to be sent to our military. After he left I checked the name on the internet and found a story on this site from a woman that was given the same schpeel and it was bogus. I want to report the Rockstar Subscription Agency as a scam. How do I get my money back?????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2012 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rockstar-subscription-agency/gloversville-New-York-12078/rockstar-subscription-agency-dustin-fergeson-I-paid-him-10500-dollars-in-cash-to-send-mag-901505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rockstar subscription agency

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

B***S***

AUTHOR: Dustin Ferguson - ()

first of all the lady i sold prayed with me in her house and was excited to help. the magazines just like the owner said in other rebuttals THE MAGAZINES GO TO WHO WE SAID EXCEPT FOR THOSE GUYS WHO SAY CRAZY STUFF TO CUSTOMERS TO GET THEM TO BUY TROOPS GET MAGS.!!! besides the fact this lady is crazy she called my boss twenty min after the sale and i personally brought her the 105$ back. I dont have to defend anything.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

complant

AUTHOR: Star - (United States of America)

Thee individaul has recieved all her money back the same day there no reason for a report i have taken care of this individaul when they contacted me. The employee involved had returned the indivdauls money back the very same day. The person went on the internet and seen report bye other indivdauls and did not like wat she had read and called me i explained to her that ive taken care of most all of my reports online every person was reimbersed do to the miss fortunes of me hiring the wrong person and trusting them like the person described in this situation so as act of good fathe and cause the wright thing to do these individauls have been terminated. Cause thats wat any owner would do i hope.
If any indivduals have any questions about anything or have not recieved a response from my buisness please email me at rockstargoebel011@gmail.com i wish to resolve ever matter accordily and with haste thank you.
Ceo Rockstar subscription Agencey....