Complaint Review: rockstar subscription agency

• Updated: Tue, May 07, 2013

• Reported By: yzykg — franklin Massachusetts
rockstar subscription agency
13 eagle street,gloversville NY 12078 gloversville, New York USA

rockstar subscription agency rockstar subscription agency I paid him 35.00 dollars by credit card to send magazines to military members gloversville, New York gloversville New York

*Author of original report: Take picture

A young man came knocking my door and talked me into buying $35.00, worth of magazines to be sent to our military. I paid $45 by my credit card but got $10 to cover the processing fee by the young man. After he left I checked the name on the internet and found so many people complaining about this. I'm not comfortable that they have my personal information now. How do I get my money back?????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rockstar-subscription-agency/gloversville-New-York-12078/rockstar-subscription-agency-rockstar-subscription-agency-I-paid-him-3500-dollars-by-cr-1049181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rockstar subscription agency

Take picture

AUTHOR: yzykg - ()

The young man even took picture of me, it made me not comfortable at all and I'm very nervous now! Do I need to report to the police office??

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC