• Report: #1019003

Complaint Review: rodgers chevrolet woodhaven mi

• Submitted: Sat, February 23, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 23, 2013

• Reported By: dennis — redford Michigan United States of America
rodgers chevrolet woodhaven mi
23755 allen rd. woodhaven, Michigan United States of America

rodgers chevrolet woodhaven michigan ford freestar lemon. woodhaven , Michigan

*Consumer Comment: bob from irvine is a lemon

*Consumer Comment: A Lemon?

In january 2013,  I purchased a 2005 ford Freestar limited 112,781 miles on the odometer.  I have purchase many vehicles in my lifetime with only (2) being new vehicles.    I thought i was getting a respectful deal on this vehicle.  But to my suprise the very first night I drove home the check engine light came on.   I took it to Autozone and it read I needed an EGR Valve.  no big deal I replace it myself,  but to my dismay the engine light came on again it would'nt drive over 15 miles an hour.

I notified the dealership and they reimbursed me to my surprise.  Furthermore I had a tune-up done because of the mileage.  Now the same problem came back it idles rough, engine is making a loud noise and I can't drive the vehicle.  SOLD AS-IS...

People do not buy a vehicle from this dealership.  If they would do a Disabled Veteran this way, they would do anyone this way.  Buyer beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2013 07:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rodgers-chevrolet-woodhaven-mi/woodhaven-Michigan-48183/rodgers-chevrolet-woodhaven-michigan-ford-freestar-lemon-woodhaven-Michigan-1019003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rodgers chevrolet woodhaven mi

bob from irvine is a lemon

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

really bob from irvine????

A Lemon?

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

You bought an 8 year old car with 112K miles on it.

What did your mechanic say when you had them check out the car BEFORE you purchased it.  Or since you apparently think you are a mechanic how come you didn't notice these issues when you looked at the car before you bought it?

Of course here is another thought..perhaps YOUR repair wasn't right.  When you took it for a tune up what did the mechanic say was wrong with the car?