Complaint Review: Rodney the Printer

• Updated: Mon, January 13, 2014

• Reported By: Mike — brooklyn New York
Rodney the Printer
1734 flatbush ave brooklyn, New York USA

Rodney the Printer Stole a TV I was shipping through their services brooklyn New York

The business Rodney the Printer offers shipping drop offs for USPS, UPS, and Fedex. On December 26th I brought to them a TV (that I was shipping to a customer) with a prepaid Fedex label, paid a $1  fee for the drop off and received a receipt that they accepted the TV.

A week and a half later my customer contacts me that they never received the TV. So I check the tracking and see there is no tracking. So I call Fedex and they tell me they never received it in the first place. I call up Rodney the Printer and they tell me I have to come  down to there place. I go down to their store and they promise me Fedex picked it up but for some reason they must not have scanned it. I see video surveillance and ask them can you look at the video and they conveniently tell me it's not working. After waiting half an hour as they make a whole bunch of redundant phone calls to Fedex they said they will look into it and get back to me. [continued below]....
.....

So today I call them up and ask what's the story and they say you have to come down there to speak to them. I ask the lady on the phone why do I have to come down to discuss it when I already wasted my time going down there and got the run around and she starts cursing me out saying I am a dumb f-ing Jew and a whole bunch of other profanities.

I have a receipt that they gave me for the drop off so obviously the point of the receipt was for them to take responsibility until it gets to Fedex.  I actually believe they stole the TV because too many coincidences happened for there to be no trace of it. ( the Fedex guy had to have not scanned it and lost it or stole it himself,  and the surveillance cameras really had to be broken). ALso I checked there reviews out o line and I see similar complaints about them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2014 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rodney-the-Printer/brooklyn-New-York-11230/Rodney-the-Printer-Stole-a-TV-I-was-shipping-through-their-services-brooklyn-New-York-1115090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rodney the Printer