Complaint Review: Roger Sherr

• Updated: Wed, October 24, 2012

• Reported By: James — Miami Ohio USA
Roger Sherr
31300 Orchard Lake Road South Michigan, Michigan United States of America

Roger Sherr Roger Sherr, Vice President of Sherr Development Corporation Pig, Punk, Cheater, Drug Abuser South Michigan, Michigan

Roger Sherr told me that he would reduce the price of a home he was building for me substantially.  I sold my home based on his promise to build me a new house within 3 months.  NO ONLY was the house postponed but Roger tried to charge me double the price that we agreed to by telling me that i have upgrades.  Roger Sherr is truth challenged and News 4 should put him on the wall of shame.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 06:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roger-Sherr/South-Michigan-Michigan-/Roger-Sherr-Roger-Sherr-Vice-President-of-Sherr-Development-Corporation-Pig-Punk-Cheate-959676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roger Sherr