Complaint Review: Rogers and Holland

• Updated: Thu, July 25, 2013

• Reported By: uniteamerica@hotmail.com —
Rogers and Holland
1615 E. Empire Street, Bloomington, IL 61704 Bloomington, Illinois USA

Rogers and Holland Very bad experiences. I have to find another jewelery store. Bloomington Illinois

Each time I go into the Bloomington store I cringe if I see their store manager, Lynn. She is so strange whenever she services me. Whether the service be for ring cleaning, buying a gift for someone, or buying for myself. She is condesending, rude, and says inappropriate things. She acts like she is being incovenienced when you ask a question. She acts like an an immature, insecure women who is bitter and hateful. I have tried to be polite and tolerant each time a visit the store. But after today, I will visit no more. I often have jewelry needs as gifts and Easland Mall is convenient. I will have to drive a half hour to the next town instead. Between her and the very loud and rude Andrew (Andre?) salesman who works there, it is an intolerable experience. Afterall we are spending several hundred dollars each time we shop and would like to feel we are shopping in a place of professionalism. I can assure you it is not. I can only wander why Lynn is in management or customer service. It is clear she has issues with politely servicing people. Her unhappiness shows thriugh clearly each time I encounter her. That's too bad.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 10:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rogers-and-Holland/Bloomington-Illinois-61704/Rogers-and-Holland-Very-bad-experiences-I-have-to-find-another-jewelery-store-Bloomingt-1070210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rogers and Holland