Complaint Review: Rogers Outrank

• Updated: Fri, August 02, 2013

• Reported By: Brian D — North Vancouver British Columbia
Rogers Outrank
350 Bloor St E Toronto Toronto, Ontario Canada

Rogers Outrank Don't be mislead by unverifiable assertions by phone marketers Toronto Ontario Canada

I was solicited by a Roger's Outrank marketer on a cold call. He represented that the Outrank Service would result in me getting quality leads and it had worked well for other similar professionals in other parts of Canada. He was very pushy and skilled ( he even did the " I will check with my manager to see if I can get you a better deal") trick like a used car salesman. He then pushed me into a contract based on non - verificable assertions like Rogers is famous for. Sadly for me, based on these non-verifiable assertions, I signed up for the service. The result has been zero, yes zero! All I got were a couple of calls soliciting free advice. It took them a month to even get it so you could find me on a serach! I strongly suggest that any professional put their money elsewhere and stay as far away from Roger's Outrank as possible. Any business scam I have been involved with either professionally with clients or personally always has a good story and hook behind it. The Rogers Outrank hook is compelling, but beward, it is a total ripoff!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2013 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rogers-Outrank/Toronto-Ontario-m4w0a1/Rogers-Outrank-Dont-be-mislead-by-unverifiable-assertions-by-phone-marketers-Toronto-Ont-1072556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rogers Outrank