Complaint Review: rogers wireless

• Reported By: Bobby — Quebec
rogers wireless
Internet USA

rogers wireless scam you with every little option Montreal Internet

I have been dealing with Rogers for 6 years now and it has been terrible from the start and I made a huge mistake by taking another 3 year jail sentence of a plan with them last year. The customer service is the worst I have ever dealt with of any company ever. Now I had a bundle  which included international texts and caller id which was $12 a month. I decided to remove it as I no longer needed the international texting. I cancelled it and lost my caller id which was easily forgettable since i'm still surprised its not a free option in this day and age. I didn't realize that rogers unlike most cell phone companies doesn't include free caller id, so I called customer service and their best option was an $8 caller id add on again $8 that's retarded. The other option was add back the old $12 bundle or go on with no caller id. I asked the client care agent to speak to her manager and like always after a 5 minute hold nothing could be done. They kept telling me they understand my issue yet nothing could be done, Rogers is terrible and after 6 years I realize that telus who I dealt with for 9 years prior looks so good right now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2014 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rogers-wireless/internet/rogers-wireless-scam-you-with-every-little-option-Montreal-Internet-1166525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rogers wireless