Complaint Review: Rogue Star Design

• Updated: Tue, March 26, 2013

• Reported By: ssorleahcim — San Mateo California
Rogue Star Design
Internet, California United States of America

Rogue Star Design Rogue Star Demo software, app development, Internet, California

this company has continued to rip off me and other consumers. I have now been waiting almost 2 years to finish a project, and they keep dragging their feet and lying to me. They put up a false front, with a fake address - and pull bait and switch tactics. In fact its funny, they have told me that when I file a complaint they have to hire someone to 'hide it' yet they can't and won't provide me with a product. So far they have stolen my intellectual property AND my actual cash. I have been lied to, cheated, and told that "because I demand my project - finished and working - that I am a white supremist - this is an african american company, and they clearly believe in stealing money, lying and cheating consumers. Their website has been blocked by google because of malware distribution, they have given me 3 different locations for address, they have made appointments that they didn't show up for - in fact the last one didn't happen because - he was skiing  - which he said was more important than taking care of my complaint. I am not putting up with this anymore - i want every consumer to know about their rip off tactics. In fact they supposedly merged with another group and are a registered LLC - yet when you check with the Secretary of States Office in California - they don't have a business license OR a LLC certificate. I am beside myself - I am distraught - and they just laugh when I ask for my product or money back. I am told that they have no money, yet Sabs claims to make over $8K a week. One of the things that is shameful about their tactics is this: they keep saying they need money, and they take your money to pay off someone else. In fact, they have told me to sue them, yet they can't be found. I would sure like to get my product and money, but doubt that will ever happen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 08:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rogue-Star-Design/Internet-California-95833/Rogue-Star-Design-Rogue-Star-Demo-software-app-development-Internet-California-1038343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rogue Star Design