Complaint Review: Rogue Star Design

• Updated: Sat, January 26, 2013

• Reported By: Michael Ross — San Mateo California United States of America
Rogue Star Design
Sacramento, California United States of America

Rogue Star Design Cheats, Theft, Fraud, Intellectual Property Thieves, Embezzlement, Larceny - Sacramento, California

my problem is simple and very documented - in May of 2011 we entered into a contract for them to produce software for me. As it stands today - 1/26/13 - they have not delivered a thing, have jacked me up for more and more money, and quite frankly have lied to me on dozens of occasions. I find their level of professionalism to be fake, their honesty untrue, their greed huge, and they apparently owe money to people from all over the place and i urge anyone who reads this to not do business with them. To go one step further, they are clearly racist - they have on more than one occassion told me that I am a white supremist, so I am getting what I deserve. This is insulting to say the least, unprofessional to say the average and disgusting to say the max. To show what quality they are, when I now go to their website, i can't get it... why? Google has blocked it because its distributing malware. Way to go guys!!!! On top of that, I have been told that they have (or will be) taking my intellectual property and using it for their own devices - they want to sell it, make the money, and have been laughing at me. In fact when we last talked, they laughed about it - whats sad is this: they are claiming that i am a partner in their business, when in reality we had a joint venture - i am not responsible for their business in any way, shape or manner. Additionally, they won't answer emails, won't answer the phone, and since I now live out of town, do not know if they are even in business or have an office location. The last time I spoke with Seabelo, I was told he lived in Elk Grove, and was moving back into Sacramento. When I asked where and why, I was told it was none of my business, that I would be notified and that our project was moving ahead as planned - that was 4 months ago (today is 1/26/13)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2013 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rogue-Star-Design/Sacramento-California-/Rogue-Star-Design-Cheats-Theft-Fraud-Intellectual-Property-Thieves-Embezzlement-Larc-1003890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rogue Star Design