Complaint Review: rogue valley natural springs Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, May 03, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, May 03, 2014

• Reported By: kirk giordano — Alameda California
rogue valley natural springs Inc.
Grants Pass, Oregon USA

rogue valley natural springs Inc. Natures mist purchased 5,000 worth of shares in 1999, and receive no dividends, just updates of how well the companies doing Grants pass oregon

*Author of original report: Rogue Valley Natural spring, AKA Nature Mist is a fraud for investors

Hello, my name is Kir Giordano I purchased 5,000 shares of the Rogue Valley Natural spring, AKA Nature Mist,  (water for eye treatment) in 1999 at a sum of $5,000 dollars with the assurance that this would be a great stock that would insure adequate dividends.

15 years later I have still not received any benefits as in cash or dividends, instead I receive many letters and e-mails explaining how well the company is profiting world wide market and therefor would i under the circumstances of this success, do I wish to purchase more stocks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2014 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rogue-valley-natural-springs-Inc/Grants-Pass-Oregon/rogue-valley-natural-springs-Inc-Natures-mist-purchased-5000-worth-of-shares-in-1999-an-1143781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rogue valley natural springs Inc.

Rogue Valley Natural spring, AKA Nature Mist is a fraud for investors

AUTHOR: - ()

Hello, my name is Kir Giordano I purchased 5,000 shares of the Rogue Valley Natural spring, AKA Nature Mist in 1999 at a sum of $5,000 dollars with the assurance that this would be a great stock that would provide adequate dividend.

16 years later I have still not received any benefits as in cash or dividends, instead I get many letters and e-mails explaining how well the company is profiting world wide and therefor would i under the circumstances of this success do I wish to purchase more stocks.

If you get conned into puchaceing stct from this company, you will not see a nickle on your investment, sinse I began making waves they no longer even send me updates,

Naturs mist is a Fraudfor investers I have the worthless copy of certificate of stock purchased in 1999 to proove it!

How many others have not had a dime in return but calls explaining how well they are doing and do you wish to purchase more? Any victoms contact me as I wish to strat a  class action law suit, aganst these criminals. my e-mail address is below,

(((redacted)))