Complaint Review: Rohini Murti

• Web:
  • Category: Banks

Rohini Murti stole all my money and information San Mateo California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: 100% FALSE, MALICIOUS, AND HURTFUL

I met Rohini Murti through a friend.  She told me that Rohini had excellent connections at Wells Fargo.  Since I was looking for to get a loan I thought it was a good idea to talk to her.  Rohini explained me many things and seemed to be very caring.  At the end I ended up losing so much money, the loan never got approved and she never gave me back the money I deposited.  Unluckily, this is hard to prove since I never got the proper documentation.  My lawyer said that she never did any paperwork with Wells Fargo and due to the lack of documentation I could not get my money back.

Wells Fargo never tried to fix this problem.  I told to a manager and he said the bank is not respobsible for what the employeed do after the working hours.  Terrible, I hope the police can get the evidence so that I can get my money back and he faces criminal charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2013 03:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rohini-Murti/San-Mateo-California-94401/Rohini-Murti-stole-all-my-money-and-information-San-Mateo-California-1074611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rohini Murti

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

100% FALSE, MALICIOUS, AND HURTFUL

AUTHOR: R M - ()

The comments made about me are 100% FALSE, MALICIOUS, AND HURTFUL. They have caused me a great deal of GRIEF and EMOTIONAL DISTRESS. The author is using the anonymity of the internet to ruin my reputation for reasons completely unknown. I urge the author to take remedial action and stop the slander. I am also seeking legal counsel and pursuing legal options.

For the record, I am professionally well respected. My employer has confirmed that the matter has been researched and no customer contact on this allegation or complaint alleging any misconduct has been received.  Personally, I have been in a loving long term relationship and my partner trusts me 100%.

I appeal to all readers of the slanderous accusations and comments against me, to please disregard them. Thank You.