Complaint Review: Rollabind

• Updated: Tue, November 19, 2013

• Reported By: Neal — Fernandina Beach Florida
Rollabind
6600 W. Rogers Circle #6 Boca Raton, Florida USA

Rollabind Did not ship product. Credit card charged over 30 days ago. Many attempts to call them. Runaround! Boca Raton Florida

Rollabind charged my Credit Card one month ago for an order I placed for $112.  I tried numerous times to reach them and they never answer.  You have to leave a message saying you are interested in product.  They will call you back then.  When I give them my order number it's been a different excuse 2 different times as to why my order hasn't shipped.  Yesterday I called and they put me on hold for 3 mins, came back on and said their system was down.  I was promised a return call in 1 hour.  I never got a call back.  Everytime I call the same person (male) returns my call.  Everything about this just seems shady.

Due to the numerous other dissatisfied customers from this site, I'm assuming I've been taken.  I filed a dispute with my Credit Card Company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2013 05:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rollabind/Boca-Raton-Florida-33487/Rollabind-Did-not-ship-product-Credit-card-charged-over-30-days-ago-Many-attempts-to-1100536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rollabind