Complaint Review: Rolland E Brown

• Updated: Mon, April 14, 2014

• Reported By: Bill — Tampa Florida
Rolland E Brown
578 West Pacific Drive American Fork, Utah USA

Rolland E Brown Advantage Recruting Spam, Impersonating a Police Officer, Threating emails American Fork Utah

We were receiving harassing spam from Mr. Rolland Brown and replied to his email "Not interested in this spam. Please remove me ASAP."  Within 5 minutes my phone rang and I was told I had a call holding from a Detective Bob Wells. When I answered the phone I was greeted with a mouthful of foul language. I then realized from the caller ID it was Advantage Staffing, the company that I just asked to not send me spam.

After I hung up Mr Brown called back my company and continued to harass my staff and myself. I then received an emails from Mr. Brown that said. "f**k You a*****e" with his signature. When I told him I would be filing complaints on line he said he had our full client list and wrote "I have no clue what you are accusing me of but ratings go both ways and we have your client list".  Mr. Brown has also altered emails that I have sent him to make it appear that I was being rude.

I have filed a complaint with the UTAH attorney General’s office as well as with the State of Florida.

Please be very leery of this unprofessional behavior and threats from a company that you asked not to send you spam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2014 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rolland-E-Brown/American-Fork-Utah-84003/Rolland-E-Brown-Advantage-Recruting-Spam-Impersonating-a-Police-Officer-Threating-email-1138773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rolland E Brown