Complaint Review: Rolling Transmission & Auto Care

• Updated: Wed, June 05, 2013

• Reported By: Screwedinhouston — Houston Texas
Rolling Transmission & Auto Care
815 Edgebrook Houston, Texas USA

Rolling Transmission & Auto Care Incompetant, History of Lawsuits, Never In Office, Rip Off Artists Houston Texas

I have had my vehicle at Rolling Transmission several times for the exact same problem multiple times.  After doing some research, I see that they have been taken to courts lots of times for this reason.

They refuse to repair my vehicle without adding additional charges, even though my repairs are covered under warranty from the shop.

While waiting for someone to get to the shop and open it, since they are never on time, I have talked to other customers in the parking lot who have the exact same complaints that I do.  I have always been forced to talk to Alex, even though his wife is the legal owner.  Makes me wonder is she knows her husband is as crooked as a twig.

The warranty that they give you with the repairs are worthless, the price is much more than they quote, and according to other shops, lots of things were left undone on my truck.  Alex told me to prove his people caused the damage and lots of things are probably broken becuse my truck is old.

He rides around in a nice truck and acts like he is better than everyone, but, he is really just a nicely dressed crook.  I would avoid this place unless you have thousands of money to lose.  Sad excuse for a shop.  Even the autozone across the way said they get lots of compliants about alex.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2013 03:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rolling-Transmission-Auto-Care/Houston-Texas-77054/Rolling-Transmission-Auto-Care-Incompetant-History-of-Lawsuits-Never-In-Office-Rip-1056510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rolling Transmission & Auto Care