receives

• Updated: Sun, October 13, 2013

• Reported By: glfball — Scottsdale Arizona
Roma Designs LLC
2873 W Wind Dr. Eagle, Idaho USA

Roma Designs LLC Roma Designer Jewelry Misrepresentation of What Sales Reps Sales Were Eagle Idaho

If you are thinking of working for this company think Twice. I was hired by the president of the Company who told me I was 1 of 100 Applicants Narrowed down to 10. After being Hired never heard from him for the 2 Months I worked for the company.This is a Company who does traveling jewelry road shows in Costco.My 1st show was in California and training Consisited of the trainer showing up for 1 and a Half Days for a 10 day Show. Did 3 More Shows in California & Arizona with a Set Amount for each Show Plus Hotel Expenses totaling 1000 for the 11 Days on the Road.When hired I asked the Question, what are your Reps averaging per Show in sales and was told $22,000. In the 2 Months I worked for this company no Rep averaged close to that out of 15 reps reporting in the Southwest region. This Job Included setting up & Breaking down a Booth for each 10 day Show. Also dealing with Costco Management was very Difficult in Some Stores, with each having there own Ways of Doing Things.Roma Designs is a Seperate company with a Contract to do Road Shows within Specified Stores. After working 2 Shows Back to back in California with a 3 Day break In Between 25 Days on the Road, the trainer Shows up Unexpectingly and Tells me what a Poor Job I was Doing and totally Rearranged the jewelry that was Displayed.My Sales to that point were Acceptable compared to Shows done at these Stores in the Past. The Trainer had not one Positive thing to say to me was there and hour & Left. I told Him due to all the Problems with the Company and making $12.00 an Hour wasn't  working for me I wwasn't interested in returning to California for Future Shows.Upon returning Home the next Day recieved a Call from the trainer saying they Hired another Southwest Region Rep.Never did the President Call or E-Mail me to Ask what was Going On.The Only Expenses paid are for Hotels not Gas, Food, or Any other Miscellaneous Expenses.I feel that what was Offered to me with an Opportunity to Work for this Company was Falsely & Misrepresented and an Unfair Dismissal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2013 04:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roma-Designs-LLC/Eagle-Idaho-83616/Roma-Designs-LLC-Roma-Designer-Jewelry-Misrepresentation-of-What-Sales-Reps-Sales-Were-E-1091691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roma Designs LLC