Complaint Review: Romex Travel

• Submitted: Wed, September 18, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, September 18, 2013

• Reported By: VDhooge — Corpus Christi Texas
Romex Travel
23219Stringtown Road #223Clarksburg,Maryland20871 7560 commerce ct., Florida USA

Romex Travel Grand Incentives, Boarding pass, The Travel Center Offered Hawaii Vacation for 3 at $750.00 plus free airfair. Airfair voided, never received trip. 7560 commerce ct. Florida

On February 12, 2013 I purchased three vacation packages from Romex Travel (Fax was Boarding Pass).

Trip was to include 7days/nights in Hawaii with airfair. Never could I schedule for third party and when attempting

to schedule airfair, they voided the voucher and claimed paperwork was not completed correctly. I dotted every I and

crossed every "T" with signatures for both passangers. Romex Travel is giving me the run arround, no vacation unless

I sepnd another $500 - $700. I am out $1300 so far. Many phone calls have been placed between February 12, 2013 and September 05, 2013 with no resolution.

I would be content if we could just take the vacation. If not, then I want my money back.

Victoria D

Infinity Travel group is working with us and has offered to refund $398.00, but that still doesnt account for the

$750 taken from us in February.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2013 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Romex-Travel/7560-commerce-ct-Florida-34243/Romex-Travel-Grand-Incentives-Boarding-pass-The-Travel-Center-Offered-Hawaii-Vacation-f-1085540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Romex Travel