Complaint Review: Ron Banks

• Updated: Thu, May 29, 2014

• Reported By: Fightback — Central California
Ron Banks
4419 Old Stage Road Central Point, Oregon USA

Ron Banks Logistic Dynamics, Inc; Logistic In-sourcing; BDS Trucking Dishonest, Scamming, Took Advantage of single mother after dealing with death in family, moves from company to company, CROOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Central Point Oregon

I accepted a job offer working from home as a freight broker agent for Logistic Dynamics, Inc. through Ron Banks. I had a good, stable job I was at for more than nine years. My boyfriend passed away on Christmas Eve and I was happy at and loved my current job, but wanted to relocate near my son. I told Mr. Banks everything I had been though. He pretended to be sympathetic and assured me LDI was a strong, honest company.

I signed my contract on April 8th and only worked part time until my current job was able to find a replacement. Once I started full-time, I really started getting nervous. I was not allowed to have my own Freight Posting accounts and everything and all paperwork had to go though Ron Banks vs. LDI direct. However, LDI's corporate office did the billing and received all payments for my loads.

After spending the last of my money setting up a home office, printing LDI business cards and traveling to hand them out to get new business etc. [continued below]....

....., I repetitivley asked for the money that was owed to me. He assured me that I would be paid Friday May 23rd. He ignored my calls all day until the evening. Then tried to put me off again. My son is here visiting from the Navy. The last time he was here is when my boyfriend passed away and now he sees me suffering through this!! I have not heard from Mr. Banks since. He will not answer my calls and refuses to pay me. I never recieved a penny for my work and after leaving a great job, I am now jobless, penniless and don't know what to do!! I have always been hard-working and honest and took care of family. I am still broken hearted over my loss of my loved one and this man scammed me from start to finish!

I tried contacting the corporate office and they didn't seem to care one bit and just said oh well, they are not liable because it was sub-contracted out!!! I was conducting business with their MC #471231-B and representing their company and reputation! I was given hand-out matierial as an LDI agent!!  Not only are they still using Ron Banks to scam people, he is posting my loads!!!!!!!!!!!

Please watch out anyone who reads this. I don't want anyone else to have to go through what this man and company has put me through.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2014 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ron-Banks/Central-Point-Oregon-97501/Ron-Banks-Logistic-Dynamics-Inc-Logistic-In-sourcing-BDS-Trucking-Dishonest-Scamming-1150719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ron Banks