Complaint Review: ron justice attourney

• Reported By: richard wetzel — Fort Mill South Carolina
ron justice attourney
829 main st. henderson, North Carolina USA

ron justice attourney Takes cash does no work henderson North Carolina

My brother died in prison an innocent man . I called this appeal specialist to find a way to overturn this injustice.

He said for $750 he may find a way and the $$ would be appiled to future fees. So I sent him the last Clemency package filed for my brother and waited. This was Jan. By mid June I called him for update. Well he called back after a couple more emails and calls from me, Told me he was still looking and would get back in a few weeks.

Well 4 weeks later I call again with the same story " Looking into it" I asked him to return my original douct. asap so I could find a real Lawyer . This was 9 days ago and materials delivered. Now the office goes right to voice mail. He is former Policeman and soilder so I guess that gives him a right to steal , my brother spent 54 yrs. in prison so $750 is nothing !!!! Hope he uses my $$ well

Gonna report him to his buddies at th NC bar.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2014 07:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ron-justice-attourney/henderson-North-Carolina/ron-justice-attourney-Takes-cash-does-no-work-henderson-North-Carolina-1163001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ron justice attourney