Complaint Review: Ronald A Traxler

• Updated: Tue, January 21, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Plano Texas
Ronald A Traxler
4965 Addison Cir Addison, Texas USA

Ronald A Traxler Ron Traxler Mr. Traxler took money to design an Engagement Ring; still have not received the ring a year later Addison Texas

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Kent and Area did receive their money

*Consumer Comment: Refund Received

*Consumer Comment: Same thing happened to me

I have had a working relationship with Mr. Traxler for a number of years, so the actions taken in this matter by Mr. Traxler were unexpected

Mr. Taxler was consulted with in the fall of 2012 with a deposit being given.  Over the next six months Mr. Traxler was given a total of $5,000.00.  When it came time to get the engagement ring Mr. Traxler started avoiding the delivery date.  Mr. Traxler was also in the middle of moving his store location from Addison Circle to another location in a hihg rise; to which my fiance and I met Mr. Traxler.

Mr. Traxler has used multiple excuses for not being able to deliver the ring; including using his daughter as an excuse saying that she was in labor for more than 2 weeks. Mr. Traxler is also trying to launch a seperate business under Instant Bling Clean, a jewelry cleaning product which people shoul be made aware to avoid. [continued below]....

.....

It was not until Mr. Traxler failed to meet me and provide me the ring that I have paid for that I began investigating Mr. Traxler and discovered the numerous complaints and issues surrounding him and the company Jordans Jewelers under his ex-wife's name.

I have filed small claims suit against Mr. Traxler only to learn of yet what appears to be another Bankruptcy filing.  As of this filing, Mr. Traxler has failed to provide any reasonable response to providing me either my money or an ring with equal value.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2014 06:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ronald-A-Traxler/Addison-Texas-75001/Ronald-A-Traxler-Ron-Traxler-Mr-Traxler-took-money-to-design-an-Engagement-Ring-still-h-1117420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ronald A Traxler

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Kent and Area did receive their money

AUTHOR: Ron Traxler - ()

Kent and Arla,

did receive the custom manufactured ring that was ordered. However upon delivery the client had buyers remorse. They did not accept the ring. And we came to an agreement settlement.

Refund Received

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

After 4 months, I received a refund for the jewelry I ordered as did my daughter.  So all though "the same thing happended to me" was my original post, I am now satisfied with the outcome of my experience with Ron Traxler.

Same thing happened to me

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

Ron Traxler also took over $2000 from me and has never shown up with the earrings he promised.  This was on December 9, 2013 and even though he has promised them many times, he has never showed.  I also had a purchased items from him for years but not since his store closed so I thought he was reputable.  He was very nice but really just a sham to take me.  Also, I am an older person so I trusted him but he also took money from my daughter.  Do not ever use him.  He is bad news.  A liar and a theif as far as I can tell.