Complaint Review: ronda lane towin

• Updated: Wed, July 10, 2013

• Reported By: kqn — houston Texas
ronda lane towin
9421 ronda lane houston, Texas USA

ronda lane towing towing services houston Texas

Parked my car at a CVS pharmacy near West End Pub, on Westheimer and Yorktown. 30 min later car was towed and the cashier at CVS handed me the tel number of Ronda Lane, I had heard about predatory towing companies but 30min was too much, anyway, I deserved it. Later I found out CVS wanted to charge West End owners so patrons could use the parking lot there to self-park, West End rightly declined, why would they pay if they have valet? Additionally, it is in the interest of CVS to keep the parking lot busy (it is always empty) so people may conveniently shop there on the way home.

Called Ronda Lane Towing, they said my car was there and I should take debit or cash, fair enough. When I saw my car being pulled, the rear window glass was broken, the guy (that looked like and acted like a thug - besides the point), said there was a problem with the car. My briefcase was gone, it had only papers inside, nothing of value. I asked where the burglary happened, he said at the parking lot where the car was picked up. I went back the same night to the spot where my car was parked to see if I could find broken glass on the ground and.... there was nothing.

Obviously, the towing guys looked around with a flashlight (it was night and my car has tinted windows), they saw a briefcase behind driver seat that could ONLY be seen with flashlight, took car to quiet street or even inside Ronda Lane lot and did their thing, I had no proof, but someone has to catch these guys one day. Total damage: $585 with towing fee and glass replacement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ronda-lane-towin/houston-Texas/ronda-lane-towing-towing-services-houston-Texas-1065879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ronda lane towin