Complaint Review: Ronen Rybner

• Updated: Fri, July 24, 2015

• Reported By: WnorowskiEnterprises — Queens New York
Ronen Rybner
18 Wilbur St. Staten Island , New York USA

Ronen Rybner Knew for 8 years was a very close friend did many favors ended up getting ripped-off once he knew I wan't going to keep playing ball. Staten Island New York

*Author of original report: FINAL TRIBUTE TO

I knew Ronen Rybner since high school. He is not an evil guy but he is a narcissist. He isn't interested in helping you. Remember this from the second you make eye contact with this guy. He engaged me in school, I was a loner. We had lots of good times but my mother always told me not to trust him. Too bad I didn't listen. This guy has a thirst for borrowing money from weak minded people like myself.

He is a good persuader but usually he will persuade you into something that isn't beneficial to you. I borrowed Ronen $3,600 in 2010. I didn't see it until 2012. I didn't even actually get the full fund. I had to cut corners and clip a few hundred here and there. He charged me $600 for a 100 sq ft room in an illegal basement with a hole in the ground in Staten Island with no kitchen in Prince's Bay with no kitchen which was worth only $300.

I moved in with Ronen in May and stayed about two months. I not only had to pay an unbelievable amount of rent for the junk I recieved but he ACTUALLY THOUGHT that I would work for free. Paint his room, fix his toilet, etc etc. I wouldn't do it so we agreed I'd get paid $50 per job. I fixed his toilet and put in a ceiling fan but after I did the work he decided to do the classic Jewish move and start complaining that he had to help me and that he won't pay me my full $50 he can only do $30. I said no thanks.

When I decided to move out I had to take a few of my things that i never gave him. But he wouldn't give them back to me because he assumed it's his just like the money I worked for. This guys is a deadbeat thief.

He threw out my desk that he said he will bring to me which I paid money for and blamed it on his mom, (which he said he wanted to kill over 10 times and actually asked me to do offering me 10K at one time)

This guys messed up. I keep calling him to get payment for my stuff. There was more money I gave to this guy but every delal I did with him he ended up trying to stif me on and I was becoming a Christian at the time so I said to just keep it. All together I helped him buy a bed for $2,200, that he settled with me for $1,800.

Gave him $3,600 that I'd say he actually paid me back $1,000 for. This guy just loved to borrow then make you wait wait wait until your desperate to just get anything back. Don't give him a penny. This guy is a deadbeat. I know he will read this and still won't pay me my money. I'm asking just for my 2X$50 and for the tv he broke which was $250. If you are looking for a good moral report don't look for it here. This guy is a thief. Simple and true. He is nice and funny and charming but that is just a ploy to use weak people.

Underneath he is a venomous snake as he likes to call himself. Deceit, trickery and lies aere his best friends. He isn't rich. Check for bankruptcy he got it. It's a pattern. He borrows then likes to give back less or nothing at all and declare bankruptcy. i'm looking for him so he can pay me what he owes me but he blocked my number and won't answer my emails. I AM MAD.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2013 09:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ronen-Rybner/Staten-Island-New-York-11385/Ronen-Rybner-Knew-for-8-years-was-a-very-close-friend-did-many-favors-ended-up-getting-r-1051852. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ronen Rybner

FINAL TRIBUTE TO

AUTHOR: - ()

A (((REDACTED))) who saw I posted a report. The conclusion is; Ronen Ryber whouldn't pay me, but then HE SAW THIS POST! Oh boo-h*o somebody exposed me! thinks ronen to himself.