Complaint Review: Roni Deutch Law Firm

• Updated: Wed, September 25, 2013

• Reported By: laylaboo — Sumter South Carolina
Roni Deutch Law Firm
3544 Fruitvale Ave Oakland, California USA

Roni Deutch Law Firm Roni Deutch Tax Center They were very professional at first then after I paid them $2,895, they started mailing me letters with a paper I was supposed to fill out and send back only it was never in the envelope. Then I received a notice to have my back taxes filed by a subsidiary who charged me an additional $279. the next letter said I was being dropped for non compliance all future calls were diverted to people who could not locate my files.Now I am back to square one - $3000. Oakland California

*Consumer Suggestion: COMPLIMENTARY REVIEW OF TAX SITUATION

I hired this firm to represent me against the IRS and was defrauded  of $2895, Then told to hire their tax rep to file my back taxes which cost  an additional $279. They would mail letters with nothing in them and then told me I was being dropped for non compliance. The tax prep company was just as bad he could never locate my file I spent endless time and money faxing him papers and he said he did nit get them. I am still looking to settle my account with the IRS.  Do Not Hire These People!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2013 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roni-Deutch-Law-Firm/Oakland-California-94602/Roni-Deutch-Law-Firm-Roni-Deutch-Tax-Center-They-were-very-professional-at-first-then-aft-1087177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roni Deutch Law Firm

#1 Consumer Suggestion

COMPLIMENTARY REVIEW OF TAX SITUATION

AUTHOR: ttimmersea - ()

For years I've been thinking about jumping into the tax resolution business and helping people with their back tax issues so they can move forward with their lives and not have to worry about the IRS hounding them. I understand for many reasons individuals end up with tax obligations that they just can't afford to pay and with the penalties and interest it becomes an impossible hurdle.

As a tax practitioner, more formally, an enrolled agent licensed to practice before the Internal Revenue Service, I find that many a times individuals with outstanding tax obligations can be helped. It's a matter of who they seek guidance from. Name: Thomas Timmers, EA

Traveling down the road of starting a tax resolution business and reviewing all of the rip off reports by fly by night organizations I've quickly come to realize that many consumers/taxpayers have a sour taste in their mouth when the topic of tax resolution companies comes up. We as competent and reputable tax practictioners must wade through muddied waters in order to bring integrity back to our profession.

Someone has to start cleaning it up so more specifically I would like to extend an olive branch to you and provide you with gratis, complimentary tax solutions for your outstanding tax obligation. At no charge to you, I will personally review your tax situation, contact the Internal Revenue Service, determine exactly what can and can not be done, explain in detail every step and if available provide you with the most cost effective strategy.

You've spent money to no avail. Take me up on my offer so that one client at a time I can bring credence to the tax resolution industry.2019931889