Complaint Review: Roni Lynn Deutch - Law Office

• Submitted: Fri, May 29, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, May 30, 2009

• Reported By:Sacramento Area California
Roni Lynn Deutch - Law Office
4815 Watt Ave, North Highlands, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-304-7267
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Roni Lynn Deutch - Law Office Scammed Me - Improper Legal Representation ,Lack of on an IRS Matter North Highlands California

*Consumer Comment: She is a total scam!

I hired Roni Deutch's office in November of 2008 as I owed back taxes. My business was failing and I had zero income for over 6 months and was starting to live off credit cards. I was quickly told by Roni's sales person I qualified for a "currently not collectible status". I explained I had already contacted the IRS myself (a few months back) and they were pretty reasonable with a $200 payment arrangement, however, after no income for 6 months, I wasn't able to even pay that amount. The "sales girl" quickly said DO NOT CONTACT THE IRS ANY MORE! Let us do it and we can even reduce the outstanding amount you owe. I said I wasn't looking for that, just to halt payments until I started making money again.

Fast forward to today 5/29/09 - they still have done nothing for me and I have filled out all their paperwork in a timely manner. They keep telling me there is just one more thing to fill out because too much time has gone by. Yeah, too much time because they haven't done a darn thing! They are just a call center (I live in the Sacramento Area where they are located). I have never spoken with a real attorney in the 6 months I have been a "client". I just made my final payment to them a few weeks back - and oh by the way, the IRS has since seized my bank account for lack of communication with them. Please let me know if there will be a class action law suit because I am in!!!!

My situation with the IRS is WORSE now since I have hired them because they have done nothing and have told me (in writing) not communicate with the IRS at ALL! They would handle it but they can't promise when because they don't have control of their attorney's calendar. In 6 Months this is the same response I continuously get!

Scammedinsacramento
Sacramento Area, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2009 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roni-Lynn-Deutch-Law-Office/North-Highlands-California-95660/Roni-Lynn-Deutch-Law-Office-Scammed-Me-Improper-Legal-Representation-Lack-of-on-an-IR-456692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roni Lynn Deutch - Law Office

She is a total scam!

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Find a REAL tax attorney and get the help you need - check your State Bar for Tax Attorneys
Never EVER hire someone who advertises on TV -
My father is a Board Certified CPA and would never advise any client to seek representation from this con artist
Good luck