Complaint Review: Roni Lynn Deutch "tax Attorney" - 888-829-5239

• Submitted: Wed, December 31, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 31, 2008

• Reported By:Corvallis Oregon
Roni Lynn Deutch "tax Attorney" - 888-829-5239
4815 Watt Avenue North Highlands, California U.S.A.

Roni Lynn Deutch Roni Lynn Deutch "tax Attorney" Took my money and ran ronideutch.com North Highlands California

My wife and I called this company to help us resolve about 8,000.00 in back tax debt. We were assused that if we paid them 1,800 dollars thay they could settle our account with the IRS for mere pennies on the dollar. Long story short they took our money and drug their feet for well over a year. The IRS told me that Roni douche NEVER contacted them, not once. My tax return that year ended up being over 3,000 dollars which put the debt below 5 grand. Roni douche's office then said that they couldn't settle a debt for less than 5K. This rip-off never even worked on my case, never followed up with me and REFUSED to give me my money back.

I then learned that the IRS has a tax advocate that will assist in removing penalties and help you in getting your debt paid off. Because of this advocates free service we are out of debt with the IRS.

I would be very interested in a class action lawsuit against these crooks if someone knows how to make that happen. These crooks need to be stopped!

Corvallis, or
Corvallis, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2008 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roni-Lynn-Deutch-tax-Attorney-888-829-5239/North-Highlands-California-95660/Roni-Lynn-Deutch-Roni-Lynn-Deutch-tax-Attorney-Took-my-money-and-ran-ronideutchcom-Nort-406757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roni Lynn Deutch "tax Attorney" - 888-829-5239