Complaint Review: Roni Lynn Deutch

• Submitted: Mon, January 26, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 26, 2009

• Reported By:Greenfield Indiana
Roni Lynn Deutch
4815 Watt Ave. North Highlands, California U.S.A.

Roni Lynn Deutch Impossible time frames to return paperwork..kept my $5000.00 North Highlands California

I payed $5000.00 up front thinking this was a good company.....boy was I wrong. After sending me documents and requesting information from me (in a time frame that's impossible considering I live in Indiana and they are in California), they dropped me as a client.

Roni Deutch and "company" would send me requests for paperowrk and documentation, I would receive the paperwork on a Friday and they wanted it back by Monday(IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!). I would then call them(repeatedly), and by the time they returned my phone calls it was after the date that the paperwork was due. They would get hateful with me and send another letter threatening to drop me as a client.

I tried to keep open communication with them, which is impossible when they won't answer a call. You have to leave a voicemail and then they would take forever to get back to me.

They constantly sent me threatening letters stating they were going to drop me. That was about the only form of communication from them. They did drop me as a client. When I called to ask why, I was told I had to inquire with a letter (of course). I did and nobody ever got back to me. I called again and this time got upset with them, and then was told I wasn't ALLOWED to call back. Everything had to be done in writing.

How would they feel if they got ripped off for $5000? I bet they would call and be irate too!!!!!! BEWARE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!! RONI DEUTCH IS A RIP-OFF ARTIST!!!!!! P.S. If anyone is opening a class action lawsuit, please, please contact me...........these people need to be taken down.

Bryan
Greenfield, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2009 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roni-Lynn-Deutch/North-Highlands-California-95660/Roni-Lynn-Deutch-Impossible-time-frames-to-return-paperworkkept-my-500000-North-Highla-416376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roni Lynn Deutch