Complaint Review: Roni Lynn Deutch

• Submitted: Sat, November 15, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, November 15, 2008

• Reported By:Elk Grove Village Illinois
Roni Lynn Deutch
4815 Watt Ave, North Highlands,, California U.S.A.

Roni Lynn Deutch Took my money and flooded me with paper work that I needed an other attorney, I couldn't afford, to complete. North Highlands, California

Roni Lynn Deutch, 4815 Watt Ave, North Highlands, California, 95660. Took my 500.00 first payment of 4500.00 and flooded me with paperwork that I think they should have been filling out.

3 payments later I'm still trying to figure out all this, and try to call for assistance, Your on hold forever, and when someone finally answers it is a cleck screening your call, when I ask to speak to my attorney he's not available and I'm told that he would have to call me back. Well 3 days later when I'm not home he calls.

You do all the paper work and the leg work while they hound you for payments, Finally after the 4th payment they dropped me because I didn't complete the mountain of paperwork let alone the tax returns that I had to go have done for them, I thought the did that for you, (extra charge).

On top of all this there is NO REFUND AT ALL, What a nightmare, I know it was my fault for getting into this mess in the first place, But if you screw your life up like this DON'T go to this RIP OFF for help. 2000.00 for nothing but headaches.

William r.
Elk Grove Village, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2008 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roni-Lynn-Deutch/North-Highlands-California-95660/Roni-Lynn-Deutch-Took-my-money-and-flooded-me-with-paper-work-that-I-needed-an-other-attor-391573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roni Lynn Deutch