Complaint Review: Ron&Sons Towing and Recovery

• Reported By: Natalie Johnson — Orange New Jersey
Ron&Sons Towing and Recovery
524 Us Highway 46 #4 Kenvil, New Jersey USA

Ron&Sons Towing and Recovery Unscrupulous Towing company Kenvil New Jersey

My car broke down on the highway ramp. The police came, they called the towing company. The tow truck driver did not tell me where he was towing the car to. I was never given a bill or contract for service. Days later, I searched for their address and drove there to check on my car. I was told that my car had an electric problem. Then a few days later someone else called to say I needed an engine that cost $2000 to buy and $1000 for installation.

I then informed the caller that I wanted to sell the car. He said he would look for a buyer and call me. When I turned up for my car I was told I had abandoned my car and the cost of storage was $3000. I asked if I could get my license plates to turn in and I was verbally abused and forced to leave my title.I didn't sign it over to them. Kevin threatened to have my license suspended, and I was told by another one to get the ''f***' out of here. By this time all the men who worked there had converged on the scene and blocked my truck in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2014 06:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RonSons-Towing-and-Recovery/Kenvil-New-Jersey-07847/RonSons-Towing-and-Recovery-Unscrupulous-Towing-company-Kenvil-New-Jersey-1139561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ron&Sons Towing and Recovery