Complaint Review: Rony Tal/Tal & Associates/ Tal Insurance Consulting Group

• Updated: Mon, March 03, 2014

• Reported By: mike — miami Florida
Rony Tal/Tal & Associates/ Tal Insurance Consulting Group
7147 Pine Creek Ln Coconut Creek, Florida 33073 coconut Creek, Florida USA

Rony Tal/Tal & Associates/ Tal Insurance Consulting Group Jeffrey Nathan- Public Adjuster Roni Tal & Associates has stolen from me over $50,000 coconut Creek Florida

Rony Tal / Tal & Associates / Tal Insurance Consulting Group
I hired Rony Tal and gave him over 40 claims and he signed my signature and stole my money. He did the same in North Carolina and he lost his license in North Carolina because of Fraud! I heard from at least 15 people that he stole from them as well. I heard he has a new partner that is from Georgia.
I want my money back !He's an alcoholic loser scammer and he will lose his license. I will contact Financial Regulation, BBB, Rip off Report until I will receive my $50,000 in full that he stole from me and my children!
Rony Tal uses Jeffrey Nathans' License and I'm sure that Jeffrey Nathan doesn't know that Rony Tal is a big scammer. He doesn't allow to work as a Public Adjuster, and he still does. I will contact tomorrow the Financial Regulation of Georgia and Florida. all I want is my money scam scam scam!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2014 10:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rony-TalTal-Associates-Tal-Insurance-Consulting-Group/coconut-Creek-Florida-33073/Rony-TalTal-amp-Associates-Tal-Insurance-Consulting-Group-Jeffrey-Nathan-Public-Adju-1128077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rony Tal/Tal & Associates/ Tal Insurance Consulting Group