Complaint Review: roofingappointments.com Lateef Farooqui

• Updated: Mon, March 04, 2013

• Reported By: Deb — Centennial Colorado United States of America
roofingappointments.com Lateef Farooqui
Chicago, IL Internet United States of America

roofingappointments.com Lateef Farooqui npmsolutions.com, Lateef Farooqui, North point marketing solutions north point builders, Lateef, northpoint, north point, lateef farooqui, north point marketing solutions, hail leads, roofing leads St No Pay For Roofing Appointments Made in December, Telemarketing, Roofing. Virtual Internet

*Author of original report: Payment Received

*Author of original report: March 1, 2013/Check-update

As of today, I'm still waiting for my pay from December from this company (many names) prior to recent name of www.roofingappointments.com.  The amount due to me is $340.  The owner, Lateef has other complaints in Ripoffreport.com as well.

He and his assistant, Pam Parker, has made a couple of postings (see attached) referencing pay.  It's always a different story and timeline.

He was running a dialer with no intentions of not paying.  I want to know where that money went.  Please see attached postings from Lateef and a list of what is due to me since the leads were charged from different roofers.

I want my money and I deserve to be paid.  That is the bottom line.  I'm not interested in his stories or his assitant's (Pam) any longer.  It's been many stories thus far and I no longer believe I will be paid.  She (Pam) has now locked me out form the discussion board because I posted what is really going on and I believe she doesn't want the other folks to know.  I have emails to back that up.

Debbie W.
(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/roofingappointmentscom-Lateef-Farooqui/internet/roofingappointmentscom-Lateef-Farooqui-npmsolutionscom-Lateef-Farooqui-North-point-ma-1005607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on roofingappointments.com Lateef Farooqui

Payment Received

AUTHOR: DebW@ - (USA)

To Whom It May Concern:

As of today, March 4, 2013 I have received the payment of $340.00 due to me for the telemarketing done in December 2012.  I enjoyed working for www.roofingappointments.com and was VERY successful at setting appointments for Lateef/Roofers. We are now in good standing.

Thank you!
Debbie W

March 1, 2013/Check-update

AUTHOR: DebW@ - (USA)

Status of pay:

Still pending as of March 1, 2013.   I still have not received my check from www.roofingappointments.com in the amount of $340.00 for telemarketing services that was due last year (December 2012).