• Report: #881918

• Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: victims — Pailles - Portlouis Internet Mauritius
roohanimadad.com
Norway Internet United States of America

roohanimadad.com Bhau Sayed, Mubbasshar www.roohanimadad.com is an scam website where they have ripoff my money ( EURO200) its not a little amount! and Fraud!! Internet

*Author of original report: roohanimadad.com was not scam! it was just a misunderstanding of communication

Hi everyone, this website http://www.roohanimadad.com is 100% fake due of my bad experience and lots of lies by this fake Amil. please help me get my money back! due of my problem, i have mail him so many times before and then he said yes he can help me to heal me and i will start feel change in within days, second he also said that he will send me a talisman water etc, ., , i have paid him EURO 200 as he asked me ! its not a little amount of money.. god no how i have got this from people! its been nearly 2 months there is no healing no water etc has been received, he never even asked address to send. well i see things has gone really bad with lots of lies. once he have receive the payment, everything has change and its not the same like he was talking before!

he keep on saying that i have not follow wot he told me to do just to skip about returning my money! in reality i have put my mind in the healing and follow everything. [continued below]....
......

he has never even replied about the refund! he is a robber! a real Muslim would never cheat, lies and rob someone who don't have money his money! he also told me he cant refund as he has spent so many times about healing me... all this is fake!!! he even said on his website that if you don't feel change or effect, we will refund you your money!! all this also is fake!!

Everyone please help me and other people who complaint more n more to remove this website or to use legal actions against him so that they can refund innocents money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2012 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/roohanimadadcom/internet/roohanimadadcom-Bhau-Sayed-Mubbasshar-wwwroohanimadadcom-is-an-scam-website-where-they-881918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on roohanimadad.com

roohanimadad.com was not scam! it was just a misunderstanding of communication

AUTHOR: victims - (Mauritius)

Hi everyone, i am the one who have recently post a complaint against this site www.roohanimadad.com as a fraud, but after a serious discussion with the owner of roohanimadad.com, i have seen that all was just a misunderstanding of communication and explanation about my problem, After all i have got my money back very quickly without any problem and specially in a vo are very good manner.

I highly recommend this website www.roohanimadad.com for those who are seeking to learn about their secret and method of spiritual healing. i know some if the people have been successful from them but my case was different and after all i had no luck!

I have tried to delete my previous complaint , but unfortunately the ripoff website is not allowing me to do so due of their policy restriction. so plz people do not consider my previous complaint about www.roohanimadad.com as again and again i will say it was all about a misunderstanding of communication.

I highly appologies to the Roohanimadad.com's Team.