Complaint Review: Room to Go

• Reported By: James — Covington Louisiana
Room to Go
409 N Hwy 190 Covington, Louisiana USA

Room to Go defective,cheap furniture,bogus warranty, Covington Louisiana

*Author of original report: Rooms to Go suprise!

Bought leather furniture from RTG on 12-26-11, leather has started peeling on the sofa section. I bought what i was told was a warranty. 150.00 for some conditioner is all it turns out to be. i contacted the store and they told me i would need to contact cutomer service. I contacted customer service and they told me i did not purchase a warranty, that all that was is to treat the leather. I explained what was happening and told to send pictures of the peeling leather and they would contact me. i asked the lady what my chances of them fixing it and she could not tell me. I feel RTG managment has mis represented the warranty {conditoner} in a way that gives the customer the feeling that they are getting a secure peace of mind about the product only to have find out too little too late. RTG should be ashamed of them selves for selling second rate furnitue and then mis representing this JOKE of a warranty {conditioner}

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2014 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Room-to-Go/Covington-Louisiana-70435/Room-to-Go-defectivecheap-furniturebogus-warranty-Covington-Louisiana-1131518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Room to Go

Rooms to Go suprise!

AUTHOR: James - ()

I would like to up date my previous complaint about the so called RTG leather conditioner warranty. I am very pleased to be writing this , i was not looking to hear good news concerning my leather sofa that was peeling. I have been given full credit for the price of the sofa. I will now be able to go back to RTG to pick out a complete new set . Thank you to RTG for doing the right thing. I am completly satisfied with the way they handled this  matter.