• Report: #1120846

• Updated: Tue, February 04, 2014

• Reported By: ANGRYCONSUMER123 — MISSISSAUGA Ontario
ROOMS FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES
5150 DIXIE ROAD MISSISSAUGA, Ontario Canada

ROOMS FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES THEFT, FRAUD, OUTRIGHT STEALING MISSISSAUGA Ontario Canada

This company commits FRAUD, THEFT, basically outright steals from consumers.

I purchased a sectional sofa and storage ottoman on December 26, 2013. It is February 4, 2014 and I have not had one phone call or contact from the store, that was not initiated by me. They have a million and one excuses why my furniture is not available for pick up or for delivery.

I have requested a refund on numerous occasions. Now I have been told not to even come to the store until they call me saying my cheque has been signed. Again, I have never once received a call from this store yet have made in excess of fifteen calls to them.

I have searched the internet and there is not one positive comment about this company. I was blinded by the low prices and learned the hard lesson that every company should be well researched if it is not well known.

I do not have my furniture, nor do I have my money. I am left without any further options and have no other choice but to commence a claim in court for reimbursement and any costs associated with this.

I cannot believe that these people can continue to carry on business in such a way, without any consequences. Im sure many people feel defeated and give up. I am not going to be one of those people.

PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY. IT IS IN YOUR BEST INTEREST TO NEVER EVER EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. YOU WILL REGRET IT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2014 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ROOMS-FURNITURE-AND-ACCESSORIES/MISSISSAUGA-Ontario-L4W-1E1/ROOMS-FURNITURE-AND-ACCESSORIES-THEFT-FRAUD-OUTRIGHT-STEALING-MISSISSAUGA-Ontario-Canada-1120846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ROOMS FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES