Complaint Review: Rooms To Go

• Updated: Fri, March 14, 2014

• Reported By: tannet06 — Seaside California
Rooms To Go
11540 Highway 92 East Seffner, FL 33584 East Seffner, Florida USA

Rooms To Go leather sofa appeared not leather at all, fraud East Seffner Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Follow Up

That what is going on with RoomsToGo leather sofas is a RIPOFF.

I bought there leather sectional 3 years ago for approximately $1100, we were happy with our purchase. White sectional sofa looked great, I regularly moisturized it with conditioner for leather furniture. And a year ago happened the same thing - the "genuine leather" started to crack and peel. I have to mention, that the sofa is barely used, we do not sit there, we don't watch tv, it even doesn't have everyday consistent wear. Moreover, the cracking and peeling spots are situated at the top and side of sections. It is physically impossible to sit there and wear off the leather to cause cracking and peeling.

I can say - we were tricked. At the store we were assured that the sectional sofa we were going to buy was real leather. [continued below]....

..... And now, reading the reviews and looking on my sofa that looks horrible as if we picked it up directly from garbage. I am so so disappointed, I thought we were buying furniture from decent store and couldn't even think about that the greediness could be above the morality and integrity.

Consider the number of negative comments and reviews on RoomsToGo they fooled a lot of people. Do not, people, leave it as is. File claims to Bureau of Consumer Protection, BBB, write to RipoffReport.

I already filed a complaint with other internet websites and was asked by RoomsToGo representative to contact them on email for resolving the issue, I emailed them about 2 months ago, added pictures of peeling sofa and NEVER received a response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2014 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rooms-To-Go/East-Seffner-Florida-33584/Rooms-To-Go-leather-sofa-appeared-not-leather-at-all-fraud-East-Seffner-Florida-1130670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rooms To Go

AUTHOR: TellUsRTG - ()

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with your furniture. While the Rooms To Go manufacturer's warranty is for 1 year from delivery, we may have options for you. Such as, a prorated store credit towards a new selection of your choice in exchange for returning the product to us. After 3 years, it might not be worth the full value, but we should be able to make you an offer. If you are interested, please send your purchase information and some more pictures to our email address TellUs@RoomsToGo.com and put  (((REDACTED)))in the subject Line. Thanks, April