Complaint Review: rooms to go

• Updated: Sat, August 03, 2013

• Reported By: joe — travelers rest South Carolina
rooms to go
greenville, South Carolina USA

rooms to go salesman told me electic reclier was covered by warranty, chair failed after one mo. , called cust serv. they said they would call me back and did not. Emailed them they said they would e-mail back NOT! greenville South Carolina

*UPDATE Employee: Rooms To Go Response

Rooms To Go is the worst cuatomer service I have ever experianced in many years.

I was worried about buying a electric recliner but salesman assured me it was warranted.

After one mo. it broke and rooms to go refused to fix or replace.

They said because I picked it up it voids warranty......The salesman who told me about the warranty also helped me load it in my truck.

Never spend another dollar with rooms to go !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2013 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rooms-to-go/greenville-South-Carolina/rooms-to-go-salesman-told-me-electic-reclier-was-covered-by-warranty-chair-failed-after-1072722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rooms to go

Rooms To Go Response

AUTHOR: TellUsRTG - ()

We apologize for the disappointment with your experience so far. Rooms To Go does carry a one year manufacture defect warranty for furniture not purchased as a floor sample. We would like to look further into your account to be able to better assist you. Please, email us at TellUs@RoomsToGo.com "Attention Ripoff Report" along with your order details. Again, we apologize for the disappointment and look forward to hearing from you.