Complaint Review: Rooms To Go

Rooms To Go
11540 Highway 92 East Seffner, FL 33584 Internet, Select State/Province USA

Rooms To Go Leather Furniture IS NOT LEATHER AS ADVERTISED!!  internet

*UPDATE Employee: Follow Up

We bought a full leather(supposably) recliner sectional, recliner and ottoman. We have had it under three years. It is peeling like an onion and we spent over $2000 on this furniture. I even am using the furniture cleaner they gave me!

This needs to be addressed as they are still selling this same room currently. I need to purchase more furniture for my house but will not be going to rooms to go!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2013 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rooms-To-Go/Internet-Select-StateProvince-Internet/Rooms-To-Go-Leather-Furniture-IS-NOT-LEATHER-AS-ADVERTISEDnbsp-internet-1107779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rooms To Go

AUTHOR: TellUsRTG - ()

I am very sorry to hear that your furniture set is starting to peel. We definitely expect our furniture to last longer than 3 years. I would like to look into the account if you would send me the order details to Tellus@Roomstogo.com "Attention Ripoff Report" so that I can handle this directly for you. I look forward to hearing from you. ~April