Complaint Review: Rooms To Go

Rooms To Go
2995 Turner Hill Rd Lithonia, Georgia USA

Rooms To Go integrity and damaged merchandise Lithonia Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: Follow Up

After speaking with several associates and Said DM, Ron Smith, it was confirmed that my item would be replaced on Sunday, 2/16/2014 between the hours of 10a.m. And 2p.m. Ron Smith stated that he would have someone from the store where my purchase was made to contact me. A representative by the name of Eugenia called and we confirmed the date and time for replacement and he stated he would take care of it. I then proceeded to make preparations to have someone at my home to receive the exchange.

After contacting the delivery center on 2/12/2014 to confirm the correct information was in the system, the representative stated that my items were scheduled for pick up on 2/18/2014 and I asked who made that request and she started the request was submitted by Ron Smith, which is said to be the District Manager over the Lithonia location, but contacted me from a Macon Store. I told the representative that this wasn't the case and that the item was supposed to be scheduled for replacement due to damage from initial delivery from warehouse. [continued below]....

.....

She then told me that I would have to contact the store to make the changes but the store is closed due to inclement weather, which will now causeffurther delay in my item being exchanged. My now second complaint is now the integrity of the associates employed by rooms to go. Once wediscussed what was to take place, something completely different. As a consumer, who paid for my merchandise in full with delivery, I'm confused as to why anyone would take it upon themselves to further inconvience me especially after it was stated that you'd have the representative contact me from my store of purchase and you work in a completely different store.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2014 07:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rooms-To-Go/Lithonia-Georgia-30038/Rooms-To-Go-integrity-and-damaged-merchandise-Lithonia-Georgia-1123013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rooms To Go

AUTHOR: TellUsRTG - ()

That is very disappointing to hear and I definitely apologize for any inconvienence. I would be happy to look over the account to see if I can fix this and make it right. Could you please email me the order details to Tellus@Roomstogo.com "Attention Ripoff Report"? I look forward to hearing back from you soon. April