Complaint Review: rooms to go

• Updated: Sun, May 12, 2013

• Reported By: michelle10 — mobile Alabama
rooms to go
3712 airport blvd mobile, Alabama USA

rooms to go I bought kitchen table as well as living room suite from the store. The wood quality is horrible. They refused to make good on it mobile Alabama

*UPDATE Employee: RTG Response

I bought furniture from this store.  The wood quality is horrible I reported it within the 1st month.  they sent someone out and he tried to fix it.  I called them back few months later and they sent someone out again.  The guy stated he couldnt fix it because the wood was a soft wood type.

I called and complained to the main office and they stated that there was nothing they could do about it and didnt offer any solutions.  So in my opinion I have stated I would never buy anything from this store and wouldnt refer anyone to this store because of this type service.  I believe I shouldve been offered better service than this and shouldve gotten some type of solution being I spent over 3000 in yall's store.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2013 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rooms-to-go/mobile-Alabama-36609/rooms-to-go-I-bought-kitchen-table-as-well-as-living-room-suite-from-the-store-The-woo-1050298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rooms to go

RTG Response

AUTHOR: TellUsRTG - ()

This is unfortunate to hear. While different pieces of furniture utilize different types of wood, we still expect it to hold up under normal use. We would like to investigate this further so please contact us at TellUs@RoomsToGo.com "Attention Ripoff Report", inlcuding your order details. We apologize for any disappointment and look forward to hearing from you.